If you have forgotten the PIN code of the card and can no longer use it, we have a very necessary and important news for you – resetting the PIN and then installing a new one, already became possible via ATMs, without using a card.
What do you need to reset the PIN using ATM?
- Identity number
- Last 4 digits of the card
- Active contact number registered in the bank
How to reset PIN from an ATM without a card?
- Find the nearest ATM
- On the main page, in the lower right corner, click the “Performing operations contactless”
- Select the preferred language
- Click the button "Resetting PIN"
- Enter your Identity number
- Enter the last four digits of the card you want to reset the pin of
- Enter the SMS code you received on your contact number
- PIN code is reset, you can set a new one!
Keep in mind:
- If you do not set a new PIN within 7 days, the system will automatically give you a new one
- In case of entering the confirmation SMS code incorrectly 3 times, the transaction will be automatically canceled
- If you enter the last 4 digits of the card or Identity number incorrectly, you will not be able to perform the operation
- If you do not have a contact number registered in the bank, you will not receive an SMS code to complete the transaction
- If you have more than one active card with the last 4 digits of the input card, you will not be able to reset PIN from an ATM without a card