All new Mobile Banking App lets you get full banking experience straight from your smartphone, without stepping a foot in a bank.
Be advised: To use mobile banking app - please follow this URL to activate your Internet Bank service: www.my.libertybank.ge
By downloading new mobile banking, you will be able to:
- Use hassle-free authorization – log in using either a 6-digit passcode or by using your fingerprint authentication.
- Manage all your accounts, deposits and loans.
- Transfer money between your accounts or to any bank domestically or out of bounds.
- Consolidate all your frequently / reoccurring used utility or other types of payment in a basket and pay all of them with a single click.
- Send and receive domestic or international money transfers.
- Top up any mobile phone, yours or someone else’s.
- Subscribe to monthly statements from your accounts.
- Exchange funds between various currencies on your accounts.
- Locate any branch, ATM or self-service terminal on a map, based on your proximity to them.
- Additional banking services
If you’re having trouble logging in to the app, please follow these steps:
- Complete a registration form for a new internet bank user – click this URL and follow simple instructions: https://ibank.pay.ge/Account/ActivateIbank (registration is completely free and you have to have an account at Liberty Bank)
- After successfully completing the registration process, please log in to the internet bank using you newly registered username and password.
- Use the same, newly created username and password to log in to mobile banking app.